Home » » 20090202 - Tim And Eric show - my mom makes me tape my nipples - Eric - (by John K) - 3255980727_4601a2e6ec_b

20090202 - Tim And Eric show - my mom makes me tape my nipples - Eric - (by John K) - 3255980727_4601a2e6ec_b

20090202 - Tim And Eric show - my mom makes me tape my nipples - Eric - (by John K) - 3255980727_4601a2e6ec_b

Some cool celebrity tape images:

20090202 - Tim And Eric show - my mom makes me tape my nipples - Eric - (by John K) - 3255980727_4601a2e6ec_b celebrity tape
Image by Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL) The bloody nipples were par for the course in disturbing Tim And Eric fare. Eric Wareheim. bleeding. blood, nipples. AdultSwim. Tim And Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! 6th & I, synagogue, Washington D.C. February 2, 2009. Pic by John Kuliecza. ... Read my blog at ClintJCL.wordpress.com ... Read John The Canadien's blog at igottarambleon.wordpress.com/ ... View John The Canadien's photos at www.flickr.com/photos/jlk78/ BACKSTORY: Tim And Eric rocked the house in the awesomest comedy show we've ever seen! More laughs than Kevin Nealon; more awkwardness than Brian Posehn; more ridiculousness than Judy Tenuta; grosser than Andrew Dice Clay (at times); better props than Gallagher. Not to mention DJ Dougg Pound's incredibly unique opening "set", or the fact that David Liebe Hart, James Quall, and Sire (all featured in their show) all tour with Tim And Eric as well. Read John The Canadien's recap of the show here.

Fetchin Rucker celebrity tape
Image by TheeErin "Erin - Flog a mocker and the simple will learn prudence." Does anybody remember the public access TV show in Columbus Ohio featuring two white ladies sitting at a card table channeling "spirits" for their viewing audience? Their boring voices and amateur presence in front of the camera made the show a cult hit. Loony Columbus locals claiming their own supernatural abilities would call-in to participate. There were two or three years in the early 1990's when the clairvoyant ladies' show was followed by the mysterious Fetchin Rucker, and his self-produced mockery of clairvoyants. His show was the funniest goddamn thing I had ever seen - so I wrote a fan letter to the station hoping to get a tape. Instead of a tape, I was sent a swag-bag of nonsensical handwritten haiku's and photos like this one. I haven't been able to locate the guy behind Fetchin Rucker, or any of his broadcasts on-line. The public-access channel shut down in 2001 when the Columbus decided to eliminate funding.

The Lost Coast Tapes celebrity tape
Image by Bob Bekian Behind the Scenes of Loyal Studios Burbank and Santa Monica, and Bob Bekian's new online station, "RealHD.tv" set to launch September 2011. Bob Bekian hosts the show "Hollywood Legends." His first interview was with the amazing Julie Adams, from "Creature from the Black Lagoon." Feature Film :" The Lost Coast tapes" (a bigfoot paranormal activity type of film)

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. celebrity gossips - All Rights Reserved